I'm close to finishing all of the shapes And soon will test them all out once they dry and I add the relevant weights to them.
i made a paper clay break through yesterday. This is my recipe and it’s better than before :
Heat up water then add starch (2 tablespoons for 1 cup water)and mix until it starts to gel-up. Add to about half a gallon of paper (that was boiled and pre-squeezed out through a piece of gauze or sock). The consistency is SO much easier to work with. No glue needed! F*%k PVC!
** video pending **
i was able to get an accelerometer to modulate spounds in Max MSP thanks to Dom’s help (and Aaron’s help last year, it’s all staring to make sense now) and I hope I can get that to work in p5. We were also able to get the Max MSP to send different audio outs to separate Bluetooth speakers, which is great news because this means that i can have one program (max) control all of the “instruments” and have them interact sonically with one another fairly easily (without needn’t yo set up a network of raspberry pis).
Some interactions when I am finished will be these or, after I test them, perhaps new ones will come about.